Integrated Environmental and Quality Management System
As part of an increasingly demanding and competitive market, PURIFICADORA has implemented an Integrated Environmental and Quality Management System based on the ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 standards.
PURIFICADORA's Policy is based on the following key principles:
- Provide the market with a continuous improvement in the quality of its services, while always complying with the legal and regulatory framework and the clients' specifications
- Increase client satisfaction, by providing quality services that meet their needs and expectations and comply with the stipulated deadlines
- Train and develop the skills of its employees, to ensure that they carry out the services correctly and are up-to-date with new technologies
- Increase its market shares in the various sectors
- Develop and consolidate a strategy of sustained growth that will allow an increase in turnover
- Protect the environment, including pollution prevention, using the best available techniques, in order to mitigate the environmental impact of its activities
- Comply with all legal requirements applicable to the environmental aspects of its activity, as well as other requirements to which the company subscribes
- Implement a system of goals and targets that allows for the monitoring and continuous improvement of its activity, in order to meet its organisational strategy and improve environmental performance
- Continuously innovate in order to achieve excellence in all internal and external activities, thus setting itself apart from the competition and positioning itself as market leader
The involvement of all parties, with the support of the Management, is essential to ensure compliance with this Management Policy and to achieve its goals.
The Management of Purificadora undertakes to review its Management Policy whenever necessary.
1 November 2019